Monday, January 4, 2010

76. 101 Things I'm Thankful for


 This list is pretty personal.  You'll have to take my word that it's done since I'm not posting a picture of it! But, here's a small sampling of what's on it.


1. the ability to laugh
24. butchers so I don't have to kill and prepare my own meat
38. watermelon margaritas
50. the cocoa bean and the smart people who can make it into something fabulous
74. the hot water heater
90. indoor plumbing and plumbers who fix it when broken
101. I have 3 beautiful and healthy children

Hope you all got the Thanksgiving reference with the picture. And I hope I don't get a call from a lawyer saying that I'm being sued since it's not my picture and I'm using it without permission.

Hope all you readers out there take time to think about the things in your life you're thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. Good post. I know you have a lot you are grateful for, but I am grateful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juls,
    I can help out with a few of the things on your list. Dan and I are going to go see Wicked at the Durham Performing Arts Center in late April. You and Matt are welcome to come to Raleigh for the weekend "away" and stay with us. We can partake in any random eating idea you are currently observing (with the exception of the no sugar one). We can certainly wear dresses and even try a new cocktail. I can even help you out with the massage thing and the french braid thing while you are here :)! Let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete