Friday, January 1, 2010

A ghostly start


OK, so I couldn't think of anything clever for the title to this post. And I can't check anything off of my list for today, which I guess is okay since it's just the 1st day of the 1001 days. However, my sisters are well beyond me and have checked off a couple things today. I did at least get some groceries...a big accomplishment when you have 3 kids.

So, back to my title. I ordered the sheet music to Phantom today (48). That's a heck of a start if you ask me.

3 comments:

  1. If I was completing this task, I'd have to first take 5 years of piano lessons. I never knew you played!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I took lessons for years. I'm no Jim Vaughn, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the post title was very clever.

    ReplyDelete