Saturday, June 4, 2011

74. No fast food for 1 month


This is The Last Supper. I decided that since I can't eat Chick-fil-a (the only fast food place I really frequent) for a month, I'm gorging myself before I start. And yes, the 1270 calories I just consumed was totally worth it. I probably go through the Chick-fil-a drive through every week, just to get their tea. Half sweet, half unsweet perfection. I will not be a happy person this month. I may snap at you should you talk to me when I have a Chick-fil-a craving. If you come near me with a Chick-fil-a something in your hand, I don't know what I'll do...so just don't do it.

Now, I suppose I should operationally define "fast food". It's definitely a place with a drive through. And it's a place where I don't have to leave a tip or where I receive my food at the counter where I pay. I think those are good enough definitions.

So, my start date: June 5, 2011. End date: July 4, 2011. I'll check in occasionally to document how it's going. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment